Sunday, March 27, 2011

TWINS!

When God answers prayers sometimes it is with double blessings :) We are super excited to announce that we are having twins! Our due date is the 9th of October but we will mostly likely have babies in September sometime.

I'm feeling well just having some trouble sleeping. Okay so Matt is probably having more problems sleeping then I am but he is being a really good sport about it. I already have a little baby bump that is getting bigger each week.

Having twins will be a huge adjustment for Matt and I but I think Henry will probably have the hardest time with everything. For the last 3 years he has been our "baby" and is very spoiled! Henry is great with kids though so we know that he will be a great big brother.

I will try to be better about updating this the next few months :)

5 comments:

The Laytons said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

Tif Sweeney said...

OMG!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I have been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you have been. Now I know!! :)

Josh and Sharon said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Praise the Lord for sweet answers to prayer!!!

Aaron said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you two... er, you FOUR! You're doubling your numbers in one swoop! Congratulations! I hope you make it back to the West Coast sometime so we can meet you little ones!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Shupes! Joe and I are so excited for you! That is awesome news! You will be such great parents! Take care. I hope we can see some belly bump pics! :)